Used cellular phone load cards
Pieces of metal
Trace desired geometric shape on two identical phone cards.
Punch holes for hooks.
Cut phone card into six squares or rectangles.
Make holes on opposite corners of each piece.
Connect using round jewelry connectors.
Bag or phone charm
Trace desired shape on the phone card. Add beads or buttons using jewelry connectors.
To enjoy the items for a longer period of time, always clean metal parts with cotton buds with a drop of baby oil.
Materials and tools
Colorful pieces of cloth (for Christmas use red, green, yellow, gold/brown and white)
Fabric flowers or big beads (optional)
1. Bend the wire into desired shape and join ends using the pliers.
2. Cut the pieces of cloth into triangle strips (asymmetrical shapes are also fine) of 3-4 inches in length.
3. Tie the variegated strips into the wire, pushing them tightly together to fill every space until the whole length is covered.
4. Tie a long strip of ribbon or fabric at the top for hanging the wreath.
5. Embellish the bottom with fabric flowers or beads.
Hang the wreath on the door or on a plain wall.