2 bodies of ‘salvage’ victims seen in QCBy Julie M. Aurelio
Philippine Daily Inquirer
Two more men believed to be victims of summary execution have been found in Quezon City since Friday night.
One of the bodies was discovered at 2:30 a.m. Saturday in Barangay San Martin de Porres. The victim was later identified as Bobby Iwahig.
The other man was found on Friday evening and remains unidentified.
Case investigator PO2 Julius Balbuena said Iwahig had been arrested several times for robbery.
His body which was wrapped in a blanket was found shortly before dawn yesterday in front of a house on Irid and Banaha Streets by a resident.
Balbuena said that no one in the area saw who left the body which bore a head injury.
Police are still determining if the injury was a stab wound or a gunshot wound.
The second man, on the other hand, was found lying on Samonte Street in Barangay Nagkaisang Nayon.
Case investigator PO2 Anthony Tejerero said the victim’s hands were tied behind his back while his body bore gunshot wounds.