Number coding for Thursday lifted – MMDAINQUIRER.net
Tolentino made the announcement on the MMDA Twitter account, adding that this included Makati City.
Under this traffic scheme, plate numbers ending in 7 and 8 will be allowed on the road.
Traffic situation in the metro.
Meanwhile, the traffic situation in major thoroughfares in Metro Manila are as follows:
Light to moderate: C5 northbound from Market, Market to Aurora, C5 southbound from Katipunan to Greenmeadows, Magallanes, southbound lane of Katipunan, C5 southbound from J. Vargas to Market, Market, and northbound from Market to Bagong Ilog.
Moderate: C5 northbound from Xavierville to Ateneo, along Ortigas, Lanuza to J. Vargas, the northbound lane along Macapagal Avenue, Cubao, Trinoma to Munoz, and the southbound lane of EDSA from Munoz to North Avenue.
Moderate to heavy: Southbound lane from NIA Road to Aurora, Malibay to Taft, Arnaiz to Cubao, and Quezon Avenue to Munoz.
Heavy: Buendia from Guadalupe, Magallanes to Aurora Boulevard and from MOA to Tramo.
Impassable areas, subsided floods
Impassable to vehicles:
* Quezon Avenue BIR u-turn slot (above gutter);
* Sct. Reyes/ Sct. Chuatoco (not passable to light vehicles);
* Andrew Domestic (one lane passable both directions);
* Sta. Ana Pandacan (waist deep);
* Kalentong, Mandaluyong (chest deep);
* East Ave Kalayan towards Circle Eliptical Westbound;
* Commonwealth Feria (not passable to light vehicles);
* Tomas Morato. Sct. L Embargo (not passable to light vehicles);
* Mother Ignacia/ Sct. Tuazon (not passable to all types of vehicles);
* Bay Breeze Taguig (waist deep);
* C6 (not passable to all types of vehicles);
* E Service Rd. Crossing (not passable to light vehicles);
Floodwaters have subsided along BMC, BBB Puregold, Calye Uno, C.P. Garcia in UP, Gate 3 of Ateneo. Only one lane is passable along Mindanao Avenue fronting Veterans Memorial Medical Center.
Flooded areas in Makati
San Antonio village and surrounding areas impassable
Originally posted at 7:16