Maynilad offers free septic tank cleaning services
More News from INQUIRER.net
MANILA, Philippines – Maynilad will offer free septic tank cleaning services to its customers in select parts of Metro Manila this February, an official of the company said Thursday.
In a statement, Cherubim Ocampo-Mojica said that Maynilad customers in the Manila, Quezon City, Caloocan, Valenzuela, Malabon, Las Piñas, Parañaque and Cavite may avail of the free service which usually costs around P2,500 per truck.
Maynilad enumerated the areas covered of the service as:
- Barangay (villages) 702, 704-707, 710, 711, 714 and 726 in District 5, Malate
- Mapayapa Village 2, Barangay Commonwealth in Quezon City;
- Parkview Heights Subdivision, Barangay 35 JP Rizal at Maypajo;
- Barangay 167 of Zone 15 Llano;
- Celina Homes 2
- Sta. Lucia Village;
- Skyline Subdivision;
- Francisco Subdivision;
- Zenaida Subdivision
- Barangay Longos
- Veraville Executive Subdivision, Barangay Talon 5;
- Agro 1 &2, Barangay Talon 5;
- Moonwalk Village, Barangay Talon 5;
- Golden Acres, Barangay Talon 5;
- Rainbow 3 and 4, Barangay Talon 5;
- Metrocor Homes Area A&B, Barangay Talon 5;
- Del-Nor Subdivision, Barangay Talon 5;
- Doña Leoncia Subdivision, Barangay Talon 5;
- Mikesell Subdivision, Barangay Talon 5;
- St. Scholastica, Barangay Talon 5;
- Equitable Village, , Barangay Talon 4;
- Maywood 2 Subdivision
- Camella 4 Subdivision
- Villages 40, 42, 43, 52 and 53, San Antonio town
- Villages 1-7, Dalahican town.
Maynilad President Victorico P. Vargas urged the company’s customers to avail of the free septic tank cleaning.
“Aside from protecting the health of their family and community, they also help protect the environment,” Vargas added in the statement.
Maynilad customers interested in availing of the free service may call the Maynilad Hotline at 1626 to inquire regarding requirements and procedures. Additional information regarding Maynilad and its services is also available at www.mayniladwater.com.ph. Kate Evangelista
Get Inquirer updates while on the go, add us on these apps:
Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of INQUIRER.net. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.
To subscribe to the Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper in the Philippines, call +63 2 896-6000 for Metro Manila and Metro Cebu or email your subscription request here.
Factual errors? Contact the Philippine Daily Inquirer's day desk. Believe this article violates journalistic ethics? Contact the Inquirer's Reader's Advocate. Or write The Readers' Advocate:
c/o Philippine Daily Inquirer Chino Roces Avenue corner Yague and Mascardo Streets, Makati City,Metro Manila, Philippines Or fax nos. +63 2 8974793 to 94