DPWH to repair Edsa, Manila, QC streets over weekend
The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) has advised motorists to take alternate routes as it conducts reblocking and repairs on Edsa and some streets in Manila and Quezon City from Friday night until early Monday, it said in an advisory on Friday.
According to the DPWH, repairs will start at 11 p.m. on Friday (June 13) until Monday morning (July 16) in the following areas:
- From Arayat St. to Ignacio Diaz (fourth lane from the sidewalk)
- From Timog Avenue to Kamuning Road (second lane from sidewalk)
- In front of Francesca Tower to after Scout Borromeo St. (third lane from center island)
- Vertis North to Trinoma Mall (second lane from sidewalk)
Other Metro streets:
- Batasan Road, Commonwealth Avenue to Kalinisan St. (first lane)
- A.H Lacson Avenue near Aragon St.
- Congressional Avenue before cor. Jupiter St. (first lane)
- Fairview Avenue from Mindanao Avenue Extension to Jordan Plains Subd. and Jordan Plains Subd. to Mindanao Avenue Extension (third lane).
Roads will be fully passable by 5 a.m. on Monday, the DPWH said.
Motorists are advised by the DPWH to avoid the affected areas and use alternate routes during the repairs. /muf
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.